- Cong Fan, Nitheesh Murugan Kaliyamurthy ,Shi Chen, He Jiang,Yiwen Zhou, Carlene Campbell, “Detection of DDoS Attacks in Software Defined Networking Using Entropy”, Applied Sciences, Appl. Sci. 2022, 12, 370. https://doi.org/10.3390/app12010370
- Watt, A.J., Phillips, M.R., Campbell, C.E.-A., Wells, I., and Hole, S. (2019) “Wireless Sensor Networks for Monitoring Underwater Sediment Transport”, Science of the Total Environment, 667, pp. 160-165, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.02.369
- A. Watt, C. Campbell, S. Hole, I. Wells, M. Phillips, “A Comparative Assessment of Floating and Submerged Sensor Network Deployments for Monitoring Underwater Sediment Transport Processes”, Journal of Computer and Communications, 2016, 4, 41-46.
- A. Sedigh, C Campbell, K. Radhakrishnan, A. Watt, “Security in Emerging Networks”, International Journal of Control Theory and Applications (IJCTA), Vol. 9 (2016), issue no. 3, pp. 291-296.
- M. Lewis, K. Radhakrishnan, C. Campbell, “Threat and Mitigation Awareness Based Upon a Model Network Scenario with BYOD Aspects”, International Journal of Control Theory and Applications (IJCTA), Vol. 9 (2016), issue no. 3, pp. 329-337.
- C. Campbell, I. A. Shah, K.K. Loo, An Overview: Medium Access Control and Transport protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks, ResearchGate, DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.2540.4886, 2015.
- T. Olufon, C. E-A Campbell, S. Hole, A. Sedigh, K. Radhakrishnan, Mitigating External Threats in Wireless Local Area Networks, International Journal of Communication Networks and Information Security, 2014.
- A. Sedigh, K. Radhakrishnan, C. E-A Campbell, D.Singh (2014) Trust Evaluation of the Current Security Measures Against Key Networks Attacks, MAGNT Research Report (ISSN, 1444-8939), Vol. 2 (4), pp. 161-177.
- H Kurdi, A Al-Anazi, C Campbell, A Al Faries, A combinatorial optimization algorithm for multiple cloud service composition, Computers & Electrical Engineering, 2014
- A. Sedigh, C. E-A Campbell and K. Radhakrishnan, BYOT Network Solution for Enterprise Environment, 2014 UKSim-AMSS International 16th Conference on Computer Modelling and Simulation, pp. 488-492 (IEEE Computer Society)
- N. A. Alrajeh, , S. Khan, C. E-A Campbell, B. Shams, Multi-Channel Framework for Body Area Network in Health Monitoring, Applied Mathematics and Information Science, vol. 7, No. 5, 1743-1747 (2013)
- C. E-A Campbell, S. Khan, D. Singh, K.K. Loo, Multi-channel Multi-radio using 802.11 based Media Access for Sink Nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks, Sensors 2011, pp. 4917-4942 (SCI-E).
- C. E-A Campbell, K.K. Loo, H. A. Kurdi, S. Khan, Comparison of IEEE 802.11 and IEEE 802.15.4 for Future Green Multichannel Multi-radio Wireless Sensor Networks, IJCNIS Vol. 3, No. 1, 2011, pp. 96-103.
- I. Shah, S. Jan, K-K. Loo, C. Campbell, Selfish Flow Games in Non-Cooperative Multi-Radio Multi-Channel Wireless Mesh Networks With Interference Constraint Topology, International Journal on Advances in Telecommunications, vol 4 no 1 & 2, 2011, pp. 172-182.
- C. E-A Campbell, K.K. Loo, O. Gemikonakli, D. Singh, Multi-channel Distributed Coordinated Function over Single Radio in Wireless Sensor Networks, Sensors 2010, pp. 964-991 (SCI-E).
- C. E-A Campbell, I. A. Shah, K.K. Loo, Medium Access Control and Transport protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks: An overview, International Journal of Applied Research on Information Technology and Computing (IJARITAC), 2010, pp. 79-92.
- Downes, S., & Campbell, C. (2018). Smart University Utilising the Concept of the Internet of Things (IOT). In 2018 UKSim-AMSS 20th International Conference on Computer Modelling and Simulation (UKSim) (pp. 145–150). IEEE. https://doi.org/10.1109/UKSim.2018.00037
- C. Campbell, K. Loo, R. Comley, A New MAC Solution for Multi-Channel Single Radio in Wireless Sensor Networks, ISWCS 2010, pp. 907-911.
C. Campbell, H. Senior, J. Loo, B. Moore, Adapting Multichannel Assignment and IEEE 802.11 Networks to Operate in Wireless Sensor Networks Environment, “Wireless Sensor Networks: Current Status and Future Trends” by: Auerbach Publications, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, USA, 2013.
My book can be purchased from Amazon.
Other Publications involvement:
The Student Researcher Journal of Undergraduate Research (UWTSD):
Two publications of students under my tutelage:
- A. Watt, “A Systematic Research of Internet Security: Security Policies and BYOD,” Univ. Wales Trinity Saint. David, The Student Researcher, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 65–73, 2014.
- D. Warner, “Building an Optimized Converged Network,” Univ. Wales Trinity Saint David, The Student Researcher, Vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 1-10, 2015.